• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SII Parts for sale

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Selling parts to pay for my transition to the dark side. I have an original SII with all gauges, including the elusive Clock. Engine and transmission. Eventually the steering wheel will go as well. Everything is a little rough. Not sure how much to sell things for, so post best offers?

Thanks!

Garet

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
I've received several requests regarding the clock. Anyone know how much one of these sells for? I remember in years past seeing them sell for a couple hundred on eBay, but I think the price has come down since then. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Garet

alpine_64

Donation Time
I've received several requests regarding the clock. Anyone know how much one of these sells for? I remember in years past seeing them sell for a couple hundred on eBay, but I think the price has come down since then. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Garet

Some photos of the clock and its part numbers listed on the face would help to make sure its actually the "correct" clock.

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
That's a really good point. I had hoped to get the dash off and the guages removed but didn't get to it today. Once I do, I will post pics of all the guages , including the clock, to make sure they are "as advertised".

Thanks, and I will get pics posted soon.

Garet

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Well, my wife decided she wants to keep the interior original, so looks like I am keeping the clock and all gauges. Once I get a replacement sterring wheel I will repost the original steering wheel for sale.

Sorry for the confusion and the wishy-washyness . . .

Garet