• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sign in every time

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Don't you get the hint Nick? Just kidding... :) It shouldn't require you to sign-in every time. Although one or two people are having continued login issues where it doesn't stay logged in, even during their current session, but we haven't figured it out yet.

I assume you're checking the Remember Me checkbox?

What browser are you using?

Do you have it set for extra privacy, for example no storing cookies, etc?

Did it work before? Did you change something, like computer or browser or did it just stop working?

Nickodell

Donation Time
Hi, Todd,

Thanks for the speedy response. Nothing has changed - computer, cookies, browser (yahoo). It just happened a couple of days ago.

Thanks,

Nick

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
My sign in has varies a few times over the past year... Not sure the reason. Sometimes I "sign out" and some times I just click the "x".

bmohr

Gold Level Sponsor
Nick,
As a troubleshooting thing, try Internet Explorer or Chrome and see what happens. Not familiar with the Yahoo browser, but I'd try to delete cookies I'll bet that clears it up. Probably the cookie got messed up and now is not taking the remember me 'x'.

Nickodell

Donation Time
Hi, Bill,

Thanks. I actually do use Internet Explorer. My mind was elsewhere when I said Yahoo - that's the home page I use for news.

Cheers,

Nick

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
My account seems to be working now, but I had to have a new account and username set up to get it done. I also can't sign in directly to the forum, I have to sign in on the SAOCA homepage. Using IE browser.

mattinoz

Donation Time
I'm logged in on the home page and it remembers my details, but when I click through to the forum page I have to log in again, it never remembers that I'm logged in. This has been the case since the server crash a few months ago

bmohr

Gold Level Sponsor
Try using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome and see if the problem clears up. If you don't want to try that, delete your cookies and again I'll bet things will go back to normal. If you've never done that before and you're using Internet Explorer, Do Alt-F to bring up the menu bar across the top. Click on Tools then Internet Options toward the bottom you'll see a Delete button. Click on it and the next screen will show you the items you can delete. Uncheck what you want to leave, but delete cookies and website data. You may have to reenter some login info on websites, but it should clear up your re-login issues. Good luck. If you're using another browser then you should be able to look up the cookie deletion instructions on google or yahoo.