• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Side Molding Question

66tiger289

Donation Time
What are the measurement of the two rivet holes for the small side molding after the TIGER Script measured from the fender's edge. See picture Below.

Thanks

Attachments

• SM.jpg
    SM.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 57

mikephillips

Donation Time
Seems you're asking how far forward of the door opening it should be. I don't recall the exact length I used when I replaced the front fenders on mine but it should end up just ahead of where the sheetmetal inside the fender rear edge bends back towards the tub. Would be an inch and a half or so I think.

SeanP

Donation Time
Rear Side Trim Height

Thanks for the PDF this is great info. Is there a dimension for height of the trim at the back of the car from the peak of the fender or is it located some other way?