• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Show Time

atallamcs

Donation Time
If anyone is in the Sacramento area this weekend, Sunday is the Neillo Concours as the Serrano Country Club. I am in the Vintage Race Car class. Any Sunbeam people out there, could use the support.

Bill

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Bill,

Good luck in the race. As already stated, please give us all a reportwith some action shots. In car video would be sufficient ;) .

Regards, Robin.

atallamcs

Donation Time
show time results

It was a long but beautiful day at the Serrano Concours. I was in the Vintage Racing Group with the debut of my 1964 Sunbeam Alpine Series IV. It was a great honor to win best in class and made all the investment in time and money feel worthwhile. Chalk one up for the Sunbeams! Let's keep them on the road and the track!!!
Best,
Bill Atalla

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Bill,

Congratulations on your win. There is only one placing for a car like yours ;) . Hopefully many more to come.

Regards, Robin.