• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Show off your Sunbeam

ernestovumbles

Gold Level Sponsor
What do you have? Garage queen? A Driver? A bunch of parts that will someday become a Sunbeam?

Lets see some photos..

I'll start.. I've owned my 63 Series 3 GT for a bit over a year (but stored it for the prior owner for a couple years before that). I just use it for short weekend drives and local car shows.
I dont have much experience working on old cars, but I am learning as I go, and fortunately not too much has gone wrong so far.

51160557256_d9ba50a944_b.jpg

50700022332_b96240dd20_b.jpg

Last edited:

Slainte

Donation Time
Next year will be fifty years with my '67 Series V. I've made a few changes along the way, such as adding a couple of extra cylinders, but it feels the same as the day I got it. (I, on the other hand, seem to run a bit less efficiently.)Sunbeam Hat Creek c.jpg

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Beachin Tiger's Torrance Beach never Pebble Beach maybe for the next MK2 owner got one too many.

Attachments

• PXL_20210221_183526520.jpg
    PXL_20210221_183526520.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20190927_101554~2.jpg
    IMG_20190927_101554~2.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 29

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
5DD67A55-021F-4EA4-9193-CB8122BB54FB.jpeg
Still working on getting the 2.8 together, finally got heads that are not cracked! Bigger valves to help breathing. Will keep the original paint Series V Alpine.. I the mean time will enjoy the Super Minx Estate!

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Our original California (Santa Maria) Black Plate Series V. Imported by a guy who wanted to gift it to his wife on her 40th birthday. She didn't like it since she was more attracted by Frogeye Sprites :-( . Luckily he sold it to me. Owned since 31 years now. Actually our "daily workhorse" and extremely reliable:

IMG_20200412_112217.jpg

ernestovumbles

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks All!! impressed on how many long term cars there are here. Love seeing the pics.

I havent run across any Alpines or Tigers in person since I took this one over, but I know there are a few in the Chicagoland area..

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
I like this red over white two tone colour option. . The 60’s style mag wheels look really good. This car, in my opinion, would look super restored with that combination. Old school!