• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Should not have bought another project

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
http://forum.sunbeamalpine.org/inde...alpine-for-sale-in-california-4000-obo.27232/

I bought this car and its unlikely that I will ever get to it and will not have the time to part it out either. I has some typical surface rust in the floor from living outside and partially covered, nothing that chemical treatment won't fix . The car is fairly straight and The Pinto motor isn't frozen and turns by hand. I'm asking 2000 obo and its in 92028 3 miles off I 15. I can provide better pics at a later date.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Let's see ... Might the wife not notice another one? ..... Maybe if it wasn't yellow ..... Primered? ........ "Stealth Black":rolleyes:

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Its on the rental property along with a 65 Ranchero Delux, a SV Alpine a friends 69 Westy, 71 124 Fiat and my old trailers and bits and pieces of a Tiger. At home a 64 bug conv. a 64 Falcon conv. "The wife's car" and two Tigers The two conv's are being brought back to running condition plus I have 2 CT110's one on Craigslist now 2 CT90s one basket case and one rough runner. Lots are for sale but truly have not figured what will remain in the fleet.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
No but I have a pal with CT70 he actually sold it to me but I haven't picked it up no room.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
There great(z50's) for those short runs for more camping supplies, they fit in the trunk and if ya fall off your already close to the ground!

... David