• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V - Soft Top Detail

gordonra

Donation Time
I bought a soft top from SS and it has included several #AT71 clips. I know these are supposed to clip the top somehow, but does anyone have a photo? It'd be worth a couple thousand words.

TIA

Nickodell

Donation Time
I replaced my soft top years ago with one from VB, and the only attachments are Lift-the-Dot and press studs. To which "clips" do you refer?

gordonra

Donation Time
It's called: TOP TO BODY ANCHOR CLIP 6 per CAR, III-V, #AT71 clips

I believe the clips were packaged within the box that contained the Soft Top from Robbins.

rich

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Those look like the clips that hold the top to the body just behind either seat - 3 per side - inside the top boot. I can do a photo once it quits raining...

Allan

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
It's called: TOP TO BODY ANCHOR CLIP 6 per CAR, III-V, #AT71 clips

I believe the clips were packaged within the box that contained the Soft Top from Robbins.

rich

These the ones?

Not much left of the rustbucket parts car top except these 3 clips per side...

gordonra

Donation Time
These the ones?

Not much left of the rustbucket parts car top except these 3 clips per side...

That looks like them....
They must hold the loose sides down. I was advised that the old top that was on my car was done incorrectly. The previous owner put the sides under the side strips.

Thanks much!