• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series IV engine and auto tranny

BLISTIC

Donation Time
The little 4 is pulled. I am looking to part out the engine pieces for parts that I need to complete or get close for My Alpine that is going to the dark side.
the Motor is locked due to a blown head gasket but it does seems to be a original bore. The head is trashed but it have good rockers/push rods, brackets, valve covers, 2 in to out exhaust etc. Let me know what you need ans I will post back what I am in search of.
Right now pressing on the list is left front parking lamp assembly, right front parking lens. Rear tail light assembly left and right, drivers door parts, (itt was basically gutted:mad:

Pete