• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series III For Sale

GTosel

Donation Time
Alpine Titled 1964 Minnesota Series III originally gold, paint faded and partial spray can red. Rust in rockers and rear quarters, no main frame rust. Drivers side floor and emergency brake rebuilt. New exhaust except down pipe is used, rebuilt brakes, booster, clutch and brake M/C and all wheel caliper and drums. Mustang II aluminum wheels and good used tires. Complete set of original rims included. Rebuilt voltage regulator, used generator but non stock amp gauge shows charging, good horn ring, good pair of door dove tails, keys for doors, ignition, console. Cable tach works as well as fuel, temp and oil pressure gauges Good carpet, seats usable but need upholstery drivers side. Drivable with Minnesota Collector Plates. Tonneau cover, no convert top, but all hardware included. Asking $1600 or best offer. In Bloomington MN. Call Gary at 952-884-6913 or will respond to e-mails for photos. Must sell.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Gary - please post the car's VIN and SAL numbers so we can add it to the registry.
Thanks!

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
For Sale 64 Alpine Series III Price Reduced

I am updating the sale of my Alpine Series III. I will reduce the price to $1200.00.

Currently licensed for Minnesota Collector Plate.

Located in Bloomington, MN