• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II Doors for sale

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Both doors available. They are "cherry" as these doors go. No bondo, no rust.

Paul

Can be UPSed individually

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
OK, spring cleaning over the next couple weeks. I want this crap out of here. Nobody takes, it's to the metal scrap dealer along with the Series II hood also.

It's a shame I keep crushing good cars and parts when I see these rust buckets at the shows and on ebay. Is anyone out there really working on the cars?

:(

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Left hand door is sold. The right, still available. I will take $120 for the door if you want to be responsible for the postage overseas. I can give you demensions and weight by tommarow after packaging the left one. You can then get a quote from the FedEx site or whatever.

Paul

rickra

Donation Time
If you come across another

If you come across another RH Series II door, postage (USPO) is the same as anywhere in USA.

:(

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Well I have not gotten a firm commitment or money on the drop off in Littleton yet. Money talks.................

and you know the rest

Paul