• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II A post Windshield Seal

62SNBMR

Gold Level Sponsor
Thought I'd revisit a topic from a couple years ago. I'm still searching for a good weatherstrip seal for my Series II. It's the seal on the side of the windshield. The original fit within a channel on a metal strip and was screwed to the side of the windshield. Have never seen anything like the original. Ordered a weatherstrip from MacGregors but was disappointed. Have not found that weatherstrip profile anywhere online. Wondering what others are doing for this? If you found something that works, can you post a picture? Thanks

alpine_64

Donation Time
Think it was alpine West Midlands in UK that used to sell one... COH Baines sell the original profile but i cant recall their part # .

Try sunbeam spares co. In the UK ( the would likely buy from COH)

Years ago when i couldn't find the seal i used the seal that goes in the channel around the edge of the door.. Worked well.