• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I/II Hardtop

billssocc

Donation Time
-Totally original and complete.
-not concours but in incredible condition.
-windshield weatherstrip perished.
-one small tear in headliner.
-perspex should be re-mounted.
-not been in service since the 80's.
-located in southern Ontario, Can.
-$500.00 US.

-cheers!

Attachments

• SII-HT-1.jpg
    SII-HT-1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 68
  • SII-HT-2.jpg
    SII-HT-2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 63
  • SII-HT-3.jpg
    SII-HT-3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 65

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Real nice.... Almost makes me want a finned car... (Can't believe I said that!:eek:)

alpine_64

Donation Time
If i was in the USA id grab this.. so cheap.. all the hard to find parts there.. you cant rebuild one that nice for 3x that price

steven

Donation Time
When I bought the hardtop for my 5Gt the seller assured me it was off a concourse winning car. Driving back from Sydney to Brisbane (1000Klms) with the top on a mattress in the back of a van, the bits of bog fell out. It also cost $1,200.:eek:
Steve

alpine_64

Donation Time
When I bought the hardtop for my 5Gt the seller assured me it was off a concourse winning car. Driving back from Sydney to Brisbane (1000Klms) with the top on a mattress in the back of a van, the bits of bog fell out. It also cost $1,200.:eek:
Steve

Steve,

Still 1200 for a complete top isnt to bad down under.. was it the rear rails that were shot? I assuem yu wont mention the sellers name.. are you gogin to the nationals this year?

steven

Donation Time
Hi Michael, yes it was the rear lower sections. No I wont mention the Chaps name. I would love to get to the national however my Doctor seems to think I may not be mobile at that time.
Cheers
Steve