• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 3 wiring diagram

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
Does anyone know the origin of the attached series 3 wiring diagram? I located this on a Net image search which had it shown with a Photo Bucket watermark. I was not aware that Photo Bucket has ownership of photos. But I could not locate an original. This diagram is most similar to one I prefer for the series V on this forum's tech data area that I've been using for years. Yes, there is a series 3 one there on this forum, but not one I like so much as the 5. The attached is more logical and better color coded in my opinion. The one here is blurry because it is a snapshot of a Net graphic and not the original.

Thank you.
Rick
AlpineWiringDiagram-S3-color.jpg