• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 3 parts needed

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hey guys and gals,
I am bringing back to life a 63 Series 3 that has been sitting for 30 years. I am looking for someone that has a Series 3 that can be a parts source. Most important thing I need now is a rear quarter panel on the passenger side. I will need several other things later, after I see what brother Eric does not have in stock.

Cheers,

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
How bad is the q/pnl?
Could one off an earlier Series work?
I know the gas hole location is different, are there any other issues?
Just a thought.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
It is pretty bad. It has been rear ended. The gas tank was bent in half, the trunk support hinge is all messed up and the fin is full of bondo. The lower part of the quarter panel is bubbling up form either rust or bad bondo. I have thought about the earlier series panels but I would rather wait till I get a Series 3 one.

Cheers,