1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Series 3 or later Right Hand Window Regulator

Discussion in 'Alpine Cars and Parts Wanted' started by AlpineII, Jul 16, 2021.

1. AlpineII

AlpineII Diamond Level Sponsor

Working to finish my V6 Series 3 and found that the passenger side window regulator has had it's gears spot welded. Does anyone have one they can part with?

Thanks,
    Eddie

2. DanR

DanR Diamond Level Sponsor

Eddie, Could you post a picture of the area that is broken ?

3. AlpineII

AlpineII Diamond Level Sponsor

Dan,
    I only have one picture and you can't see the welds because it is on the other side. The toothed lever is welded to the teeth.

upload_2021-7-16_22-2-2.jpeg

4. Mike O'D

Mike O'D Gold Level Sponsor

I'm pretty sure S3 and SIV are the same, but SV is definitely different.

5. Mike O'D

Mike O'D Gold Level Sponsor

I'm pretty sure I have a spare - I'll check and let you know.

Mike

6. Tom H

Tom H Platinum Level Sponsor

You mean it's frozen ? In Up or Down position? I know the photo should tell me, but it's been a while since I had the panel off.

7. Knightowl61

Knightowl61 Platinum Level Sponsor

I have a couple right hand spares AND need a left hand regulator

8. Jaars

Jaars Gold Level Sponsor

Eddie, I have a RH spare. I did send you two PMs. All of a sudden I realize who you are. We visited twice many moons ago.
    Robert
    Knightowl, for you I have one S4-5 LH one, not sure it is right. It has only one upper mounting arm.