• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 3 and IV Handbooks

ALC 68A

Donation Time
I see there are pdf's of the Series II and V handbooks in the Tech Data section. I have the original Series 3 handbook that came with my car and a 1965 dated Series IV/IVa handbook. The S3 one has stained covers, although the pages inside are clean and clear, but the SIV one is pristine and unissued.

Would there be any benefit to the club for me to add pdf's of these two on to the website?

Steve G

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Steve, That would be generous of you! Thanks Kindly on my part! Please get it to me at my E-mail and I will make sure it is forwarded to the other Officers for upload!

ALC 68A

Donation Time
Dan - OK - will do. However, this week is a bit busy for me, not least Friday when the Alpine is due to be returned from a long term restoration. It will therefore probably have to be the week after next.

Steve G