• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

series 2 parts need to go

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
windshield FRAME (fogged windshield), 2 clean and rebuildable brake CALIPERS, (3.25 bolt centers). rear end "pumpkin. WILL NOT SHIP WINDSHIELD.-
PARTS NEEDED: "drivers door glass Regulator,brake Drum, master cyl RESEVOIR and brake line,Horn,horn Ring, 2 rear Axles, Radiator, 2 rear wire wheel Adapters,. NEEDED: tiger steering COLUMN, left series 3-4 brake CALIPER, left door latch, headlight BEZELS (painted "eyebrow" type)

Last edited:

cdk84

Donation Time
Writing again to inquire about the windshield frame. Do you still have one and if so what condition are the side pieces, please?

Thanks, and please stay well.

Cheers

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
PITTING, needs replating if wanted for more than driver quality. windshield fogged edges. Will NOT Ship . anyone needs a drive quality windshield and frame, it's "FREE". already thrown out alot of Good parts because , seems I can't even give them away.

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
What's that rear end pumpkin like? (Don't all pumpkins interchange no matter what series alpine?)

What Series headlight bezel do you need? (assuming they're not all the same).

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
3.89 gears. from what i'm told they are interchangable. I Like the 'Eyebrow" headlight bezels, not the chrome ones or plain round ones. Believe there are 3 types, all interchangable.

RootesRacer

Donation Time
What's that rear end pumpkin like? (Don't all pumpkins interchange no matter what series alpine?)

What Series headlight bezel do you need? (assuming they're not all the same).
They do to the extent that the spider gears inside will accept a specific axle spline. Fear not though, you can replace the spider gears for the spline of axle you have. So from the standpoint if you have the correct spider gears for your axles, you can swap any pumpkin into any series.

61Beamer

Donation Time
3.89 gears. from what i'm told they are interchangable. I Like the 'Eyebrow" headlight bezels, not the chrome ones or plain round ones. Believe there are 3 types, all interchangable.
Hi, I think I have what you need for the headlight bezels. Mine should be from and earlier model Alpine but there's no marking that I can see. I'll send a pic but I'm out of town right now. Julia