• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 2 for sale

A

alpine in calgary

Well Here I go again.

If any member is interested my S II is again for sale.The car is in fantastic condition with 86K original on the odometer.Complete brake job was done with EVERYTHING replaced with the exception of the lines/master,the calipers were rebuilt with new stainless pistons.Full custom exhaust from the header back.New water pump installed when it was in the shop for the inspection it required for registration.The interior has all new carpet as does the boot.The most stunning feature of the car is the custom leather interior,the front/rear seats/door panels/kickpanels/console were all done(rear seats are not a bench but seperate individual seat instead of a 1 peice bench/backing)the color is white with red piping.There is no rust in the body nor the frame.The paint job has flaws if examined from 4 feet but looks incredible.It has new minilites with brand new rubber.New soft top(proper installation needed) as well as the factory hardtop.Numerous parts included as well as WSM and original owners manual.

In a nutshell this car was mostly finished by a previous owner and sat in a garage for 15+ years.....I found it and brought it back to life but my tastes have changed.I would prefer an alpine lover to take the car but if nobody does then I will resort to ebay or a local auction.It is a fine car that I just no longer desire as I have been lured to the dark side by the stone reliabilty/fun of a miata.

Pictures can be requested via email ...naughtyhellfireclub@msn.com

The S II was appraised for $15000.00 last december and I am open to all reasonable offers above $9000.00 ath this time.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Keep the Pine and buy a Sky

:p
He who has the most toys and dies Wins!
Keep the Alpine its like a member of the family right?
Don't buy a dime a dozen Miata right off the boat Japan made car, NO go test drive a Saturn Sky Redline or Pontiac GXP, Assembled in the USA, using foreign parts of course. Just my 2 Cents :rolleyes:

Donna

A

alpine in calgary

Miata's kick ass

K well for starters the miata is #1 best bang for your bucks sports car of all time.The perfect 50/50 wieght distribution makes the handleing incredible,even moreso when the car has been lowered 2 inches and sports 245/45/16 toyo's.The fun of rolling up next to a saturn sky at a light and dropping your top in 5 seconds flat and pointing at the sky and laughing just cant be beat either IMHO :cool:

But on a serious note I just dont drive the alpine at all anymore,though to be honest it is in far better shape and more pleasing to the eye than my miata.If no one is interested then so be it,I will resort to ebay again if I must and if I dont get what I am into the car for on ebay I will sell it locally.When it comes down to brass tacks the custom leather interior alone would cost between
4-5 grand and the new minilites/tires are another 800-1000.Given the fact that it is a rust free car that is straight and clean with a fairly decent paintjob and it is mechanically sorted it is a good bargain.