• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 1 body free

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Getting the last of the S1 parted out. Have the body shell ready to cut up, anyone in Chicago/Milwaukee area interested come and get it.
Also many bits for S1 & SV (not free but reasonably priced)
S1 parts:
S1 Hardtop
1592 motor and trans
Front suspension assembly cradle wire wheel splines
Rear end assembly
Pedals clutch, brake and gas
Speedometer & gauges

SV parts:
1725 engines and Trans
Top bows
Tach
PM with needs,
Al
IMG_3023.JPG IMG_3024.JPG IMG_3025.JPG IMG_3026.JPG

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Good price for the tach, New owner can send it to Tom Hayden who will make it work like new!

racerguy99

Donation Time
I'd cut out the first foot or so of each fender, as the headlight areas seem pretty solid. I had to get two used ones for mine, when I did my resto, so there's probably a need somewhere.

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Just got the rear fenders off and one front, does anyone have a need? Sawsall getting a work out. How about a front cowel?

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
FYI- scrap metal prices for mixed metal have hit rock bottom, was .02 per pound last week, this week .01 per pound will be .00 next week according to TEC recycling. Soon you will be paying them to take it!

Ralph T

Bronze Level Sponsor
Would love to buy the first couple of feet of your right front fender if not too porous! Assuming you still have her. Thanks, Ralph
1965_sunbeam_tiger_15714320097dff9f98764daleft-front.jpg

Ralph T

Bronze Level Sponsor
Al,
Sure, that can work, again my email is ralphwagon@aol.com and I can either Paypal or whatever and send call tag, just need your pick address and phone, so maybe do the email thing.
Thanks again,
Ralph