• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Seeking (WS21 Sunbeam Specialties catalog) 1963 Sunbeam Alpine 2 windshield seal rubber

bryandcarter

Donation Time
I'm seeking information on how to obtain a 1963 Sunbeam Alpine series 2 windshield seal rubber part (WS21 in the Sunbeam Specialties catalog)...any leads?

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm seeking information on how to obtain a 1963 Sunbeam Alpine series 2 windshield seal rubber part (WS21 in the Sunbeam Specialties catalog)...any leads?

Hi Bryan.

I have been in touch with Sue at Alpine West Midlands and she says she has your Series II windshield seal. She mentioned that you had also contacted her with the same request so you should be in good shape soon.

Rick