1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Sebring Alpine is entered in VARA -May5th and 6th

Discussion in 'Rootes Racing' started by stevenalcala, Apr 29, 2018.

1. stevenalcala

stevenalcala Silver Level Sponsor

I have entered my Sebring Alpine in the VARA British Extravaganza May 5th and 6th at Buttonwillow raceway ( 20 min west of Bakersfield just off the 5 ) Fun event.
    Steven Alcala

RootesRooter likes this.
  2. jdoclogan

jdoclogan Platinum Level Sponsor

May the curves be smooth and the wind be at your back on the straight-a-ways.

Thank you for taking the time to film an in depth video on the sibling 12 Hour Sebring car (#43) to my #41. No matter your placement at the VARA British Extravaganza you are a champion to me. I will see you at the ROLEX MONTEREY MOTORSPORTS REUNION in August.

3. Toyanvil

Toyanvil Gold Level Sponsor

I am planning on coming out to watch, I will bring my series 2.

4. Toyanvil

Toyanvil Gold Level Sponsor

Had a great time. Steven's car looks awesome
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. alpine_64

alpine_64 Donation Time

Steve, its a gorgeous car and a tribute to your skills and efforts to resurrect it. Looking forward to seeing it im person one day. Cant wait till jerry gets its sister rebuilt... Be great to see the team on thr grid together.

6. jdoclogan

jdoclogan Platinum Level Sponsor

Toyanvil, thank you for the nice photos. Steven, did I see you take the checkered flag for a victory lap? You are a champion in so many ways.

7. greenbean

greenbean Donation Time

Toyanvil is quite the photographer. He does beautiful work, especially when his car is involved:)