• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sebring Alpine heading back to Florida

stevenalcala

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm happy to announce that I will be towing my 1962 Sunbeam Alpine Factory Team car back to Florida in early March. My Sebring Alpine has been accepted into the Amelia Island Concours de Elegance, which takes place on March 11. After that, I will head down to Sebring where I have entered the SVRA Support Race, which coincides with the American Le Mans 12 Hours of Sebring. This is the 50th anniversary of my car racing at Sebring, so I figured it was worth the long tow out from California.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Darn, going to miss the Fun

:D
I should of retired last year! I want to be relocated already, looks like I will miss all the fun in Sebring this year. So sad our future home is only 30 minutes from the International Race Track! Take lots of pictures for those of us that have to miss this big event in Florida.

Donna
:D

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Sebring

I live a little over an Hour from Sebring....I hope to gather my Tiger buddies from the neighborhood and we will try to be at the event to watch you race....If we drive our sunbeams do they allow us to drive into the track area? (never been there before) Congrats on Amelia Island...that is an Honor...mike

wipeout

Donation Time
I'm just a couple of hours away also.....hmmm....sounds like a grand old time, maybe I could sneak in with Mike?

Congratulations on the two races....fifty years....no doubt you're Hall of Fame stuff...I'd love to be there.:)

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
We will try to get some of the SC guys to come down there too. That's a honor to be in Amelia Island. I always put it right behind Pebble Beach.

Hope to see you there!

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Need a Pit crew?

My two Tiger neighbors and I volunteer to be your Pit crew at sebring if you need one...and if that will get us in the race pits....just thinking aloud...mike