• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Searching old forum

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
We don't until I can get them migrated. I will figure that one out after I get this site debugged and working smoothly. Plan on early 2008.

I'm thinking about moving the old PHPBB stuff into a seperate Vbulletin forum and making an archive drop down off of the SAOCA forum link at the main site link bar. This way the archive will look the same as this forum... except I want to make a slightly different color scheme so you can tell it apart. It will be closed for search only.

I tried to migrate all of that data into this forum, but it didn't work very well. Actually.. it didn't work at all. The PHPBB over-wrote all of the Vbulletin tables. I wanted to but the old stuff right into this forum with it's own archive category.

Rsgwynn1

Silver Level Sponsor
Sounds good. I've printed out about everything I can conceive of using from the old forum, but I'm sure there will be others following the same track eventually.