• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Save these dates-3 Invasions for 2024!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
April 5-6 2024-These are the dates for the Columbia, SC Invasion.
July 12-14 2024-These are the dates for the Mad Dogs and Englishmen British car show at the Gilmore Museum. Last year there were 9 Rootes cars there. Next year we plan on invading this show with many more Sunbeams, Hillmans, and other Rootes cars! This will be a weekend long event with a host hotel, hospitality room/parts room, and events all weekend. More info soon.
September 12-15 2024-This is the date for the Dillard, GA Invasion. It has been years since we went to the Dillard House! We have been invited to join up with the Peachtree MG club's British car show they do every two years in Dillard. Here are some photos and info from the last show in 2022 https://peachtreemg.com/Dillard-2022
We will be the featured marque at this show too. Much more info will be posted about these three upcoming events so get those Sunbeams running!

Last edited:

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
April 12+13 2024-These are the dates for the Columbia, SC Invasion.
September 12-15 2024-This is the date for the Dillard, GA Invasion. It has been years since we went to the Dillard House! We have been invited to join up with the Peachtree MG club's British car show they do every two years in Dillard. Here are some photos and info from the last show in 2022 https://peachtreemg.com/Dillard-2022
We will be the featured marque at this show too. Much more info will be posted about these two upcoming events so get those Sunbeams running!
We attended the 2003 Invasion in Dillard, just wish we had a driveable Alpine. it was a wonderful experience, held in a beautiful setting with great roads. The 2024 Invasion holds much promise and is pulling at us very strongly.
Bill

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
The 2003 Dillard event was my first Invasion and it was a blast. Wonderful roads for spirited Sunbeam driving. I plan on doing whatever I can to be there again!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
It will ne very nice to see all of you at either or both Events. I plan on having a "new" Alpine, My Early Series IV GT BW35 Automatic BW35 (now an A4LD) on display along with Blue Boy.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I just went to the Dillon Ga Event for 2022 and found several Sunbeams in attendance. My Blue Boy can be found about 23 minutes into the video, then a Yellow Tiger along with another tiger I am not familar with, then Blue Boy again with another tiger??

Mostly a lot of MG's. A few nice old motorcycles.

Here are some photos and info from the last show in 2022 https://peachtreemg.com/Dillard-2022