• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA website

beamdream

Gold Level Sponsor
I have had similar things happen to me on occassions. Just keep signing in or out until I was happy.

Me too, so frustrating, I have been trying to log on for 4-5 days and keep getting sent back to the log on page; how I arrived here now, I have no idea.

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
I finally got back in today...6 days later...

If I re-register under a new username is there any way ot link the 2 usernames together so all my posts show up?

Or..is that a bad idea??

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I finally got back in today...6 days later...

If I re-register under a new username is there any way ot link the 2 usernames together so all my posts show up?

Or..is that a bad idea??

Yes, we can merge accounts so all your previous posts, etc. are associated. We can try it but I don't think that will solve the problem.

I assume you guys are checking the "remember me" box when logging in? Are you logging in from the forum login or the main website login?

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I had another thought. Are any of you guys having login issues still using the temporary www.sunbeamalpineclub.org URL when logging in or using a bookmark?

I haven't removed that URL yet and that might cause a problem if you are using it.

beamdream

Gold Level Sponsor
I had another thought. Are any of you guys having login issues still using the temporary www.sunbeamalpineclub.org URL when logging in or using a bookmark?

I haven't removed that URL yet and that might cause a problem if you are using it.

OK yes I have been trying to log in from a bookmark created prior to recent problems, I got in in this time by using the link from my original account validation.

Dont know if this of any help to others.

Oh, and yes I have had login problems with both forum and main website login points.

Last edited:

Bikesandfires

Donation Time
Finally got in again...Been a week.

Is anyone else still having this problem??

Don't have remember me clicked. All the computers I use are set to not save cookies, which make that a moot point. And I never had trouble before the site crashed...durn Lucas Techs...

I'm not using the temp site, Iv tried from the forum login and the main site too. Nothing constitantly lets me in...or keeps me out.