• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Same Guage Problems, early Series

AlpineII

Donation Time
I seem to have the same guage problems mentioned by Eleven, fuel guage goes to max, temp guage pulses, but this is on a Series II. :confused: I checked with Ed and a few others and apparently you don't need the solid state stabilizers on Series I and II's. My guages are proper for a Series II and I don't know if it makes a difference but I have converted to negative ground and installed an alternator. All the guages light up properly and the grounds sem to be good.

This one has me stumped. Any ideas?

AlpineII

Donation Time
Thanks Rick! I printed off the article and will be checking things out at the shop tomorrow.