• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S1 Alpine parting out

woodybap

Silver Level Sponsor
Would like a price on the oil filler cap. The one I need does not have a hose fitting.
The PO fashioned aluminum bars from the valve cover to the carbs. I know that is not right but have not seen what, if any, correct hardware would look like.

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Here's a picture of the cap and carbs, pardon the dirt this is before it was pulled out of S1.

Attachments

• IMG_2721.JPG
    IMG_2721.JPG
    348.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2723.JPG
    IMG_2723.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 54

clhiller

Silver Level Sponsor
I am looking for the brass fitting that threads into the head for the hose to the heater valve.

clhiller

Silver Level Sponsor
I would also be interested in the brake fluid reservoir with the bracket and line to the master cylinder, if they are in decent shape.
Thanks

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
IMG_3204.JPG IMG_3205.JPG Do you know which one you have? The S1-2 1595 has a 15/16 hex X 1 1/8" nipple The S3-5 1725 has a 3/4 hex X 1 1/2 nipple. Both have the same thread into the head.

65beam

Donation Time
I would also be interested in the brake fluid reservoir with the bracket and line to the master cylinder, if they are in decent shape.
Thanks
I have the brake fluid reservoir, the mounting bracket and the line for a series 1. All pieces are in good shape. I took them off my series 1 back about 1997. They've been in the shop since. I take some photos and post them later today.

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
IMG_3213.JPG IMG_3214.JPG
Here's the cable and rear ebrake setup. Does have the zirk fitting.

Attachments

• IMG_3215.JPG
    IMG_3215.JPG
    365.3 KB · Views: 20

Bobbytriumph

Donation Time
In need of a series 2 radiator. Do series 1 or 3 (or any others) fit? Anyone on this thread have oe banging around? Can recore if need to. Thanks.