• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rootes Windshield Bottle Holder and Bracket; SII Oil Filler Tube Wanted

NN LeMans

Donation Time
My current car under restoration (62 HLM) has most of the components for the windshield washer system. However there is no bottle or metal bottle holder and bracket, just an aftermarket bag for the fluid. I am looking for the bottle holder and mounting bracket and any other bits for the system-used or new. Are the Rootes installation kits still available? I am also looking for the straight (without flange on the top) Series II oil filler tube that is used with the chrome slip-on oil breather cap. I do not need a complete valve cover just the bolt on filler tube. Any information or leads are appreciated.