• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rootes Trust has a debt of $12000

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Are there any contributors willing to make a donation? It will be matched by an unknown supporter?

Any amount of $5. $10. $ 25. $50. $100. $ ??

Send me (SAOCA Treasurer) a check payable to: SAOCA care of Dan Richardson 123 Richardson Drive Greenwood SC 29649

OR

Contribute to the SAOCA via PayPal

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Are there any contributors willing to make a donation? It will be matched by an unknown supporter?

Any amount of $5. $10. $ 25. $50. $100. $ ??

Send me (SAOCA Treasurer) a check payable to: SAOCA care of Dan Richardson 123 Richardson Drive Greenwood SC 29649

OR

Contribute to the SAOCA via PayPal
Dan count me in for 100.00

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Dan,

Put me down for $100 as well; the Rootes Trust is a valuable asset to the Alpine community.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Mike, The board has agreed to send $1500 that gets matched. Eric is making the arrangements. The deadline as I understand is the 1st of June.

My post was to alert members and others of the debt and a match on a volunteer basis.

Due to the virus causing economic havoc we thought we would hold off making a big push for more.

Those making contributions before the deadline will be expedited to ensure they also get matched.

Last edited:

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks to all-donations can also be sent via PayPal to membership@sunbeamalpine.org
Please send using Friends and Family and that way the total amount will be able to help the Rootes Trust.
We will collect donations and then forward them to the Trust-they sure will appreciate our help! Eric

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Dan,

Put me down for $100 as well; the Rootes Trust is a valuable asset to the Alpine community.

The check is literally in the mail. I can drive to Greenwood in 2-1/2 hours, but first class mail will probably take 4-5 days.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Come if you wish! I'll spend some time showing you what I have been doing.

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Come if you wish! I'll spend some time showing you what I have been doing.

That would be my best day in a good while. Our governor re-opened the bowling alleys and tattoo parlors, but we are still doing our best to "hunker down" and avoid the bogeyman.

Last edited:

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thank you Barry! Thanks also to the Sharkey's and to Steve Kirk. Eric

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Eric, I received check yesterday from Mike Hartman and Barry Knight in the amount of $100 each.

Will deposit in SAOCA acct tomorrow.

THANKS Guys for your generous support,

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Eric, I received Gordon's check in the amount of $100.

WE are doing fine so far!

Any one else wanting to make a contribution let me know ASAP.

It will get matched by a person very supportive of the Rootes vehicles,