• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rootes Car Auction in Australia

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
A bit far for most of our members, but I am passing on the following email I received on my Club address in case anyone is interested:

Good Morning,

My name is Frank Cheney, I am the Auto Department Manager at Lloyd’s Classic Cars Auctions based in Sydney, Australia. We are offering the following rare Classics at Auction this Sunday 1/9/19 at 7pm AEST and thought these beautiful vehicles may be of interest to you and your loyal members.
  • 1950 Humber Imperial
  • 1946 Humber Super Snipe Mark 1
  • 1958 Humber Hawk
  • 1960 Humber Supersnipe Series 3
  • 1960 Mercedes-Benz 300d Adenauer
Please find attached brochure on each vehicle we have on offer and the direct link below to our European Classic Car Auction.

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/AuctionLots.aspx?smode=0&aid=13156&pgn=1&pgs=100

If you are interested and wish to bid, bidding options are as follows;
  • Online bidding via the link above, all you need to do is create an online account with your email address and phone number.
  • Phone bidding- Please contact myself direct or call 1800 456 588 to register for phone bidding.
  • Absentee bidding- Please contact myself direct or call 1800 456 588 to register for absentee bidding options.
We can also assist in arranging transport both nationally and internationally and happy to provide quotes prior to bidding. If you require anything further please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Frank Cheney
Auto Department Manager