• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Roll centers and suspension points...

whoizrob

Donation Time
Has anyone mapped them out for this car? I'm about to but don't want to duplicate the effort if someone else has all ready done it.

Thanks,

Rob

whoizrob

Donation Time
no input from the racers?

I figured with some people racing these there may be some good info out there on suspension setup in these cars. Doing a little bit of reading and I am realizing the pitfalls of randomly changing things out on the suspension without understanding the impact said changes may have. I was ready to drop the ride height but realized (after a bit of reading) that doing so on our cars may be bad if I altered the roll couple (I think that is what it is called). Sooooo... any good pointers or setups which worked for you that you'd suggest? Not racing vintage class, just trying to get a better handling car for the local twisties and would love to rely on a bit of science rather than using Kentucky Windage.

Rob