• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Replacement Valves

gordonra

Donation Time
I don't think that I need them yet, but does anyone know where to get replacement valves for a 1725 engine? If I end up having to pull the head, I'd like to have a source for valves in mind.

SS is out of stock on both intake and exhaust valves.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
In America, check Sunbeam Specialties and Classic Sunbeam. If they don't have it, ask Kip Motors in Dallas - they too carry engine parts.

If no luck, move on to the UK where we have Speedy Spares, Alpine West Midlands, and a few others I can't recall because I've never dealt with them. The above companies have all helped me from time to time and usually have what I need.