• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Reliable

skywords

Donation Time
I think I am going on over two years now of driving my series I everyday. I have done very little to it to in maintenance other than a drive shaft and a few sticky window regulator problems. I am now convinced it is as reliable as any car on the road but a whole lot more fun to drive. The engine was built by a real pro, Thanks Don Stephen where ever you are. It is as smooth and powerful as the day I drove it home from Carson City.

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
I guess they are like women, treat them gently, with respect and not like an idiot, and they will be forever faithful to you.

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
If they are repaired correctly, with the correct parts by somebody that knows how to repair Alpines (not a generalized British car repair shop and/or backyard mechanic owner), they will run great and reliable.
Jan