• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Registration update as of 8/2/2012

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
As of this evening there are 19 registrants - including spouses - and 10 Sunbeams - 6 Alpines and 4 Tigers.

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
invasion

paul : i have my paperwork ready to send in. I have not missed any Invasion so need to keep my record going.

I will be giving up my SD pheasant hunt for the Invasion this year

Brad and Michele

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
paul : i have my paperwork ready to send in. I have not missed any Invasion so need to keep my record going.

I will be giving up my SD pheasant hunt for the Invasion this year

Brad and Michele

Hi Brad

Glad to know you will be in TN. Like you, I'll be missing some prime SD pheasant hunting. What we won't do for Sunbeams, eh?

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Is anyone familiar with the area? I plan to travel in the RV again this time, but I can't seem to find an RV park that is close to the Host site. I've emailed the host site via the email link on their page asking if they had pet friendly rooms and parking space for an RV, but have yest to get a reply.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Mike I sent you both a PM and an email with a potential contact.

Paul