• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Regional Officer?

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Please post information about regional head guy. Or please feel free to contact me.

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Please post information about regional head guy. Or please feel free to contact me.
There are no regional officers. Many many years ago we did have Chapter presidents, but now its national.
Some have organized local area gatherings in the past
Bruce

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
XVII. Duties of Regional Chapter Officers
President:

I didn't copy the whole mess but what I was looking at and my question is about who does the job description up above. I do have some specific questions to ask that I'd rather not ask on the open forum.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Warren: Dan forwarded your email to the rest of the Board. I am working on a responses for you and should have everything together by tomorrow.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Having been on the Board 3 terms, it's hard enough to fill those positions let alone regionals.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
That's the response I thought would happen. The reason for asking is to get out with the locals and to have a better handle on what's happening . Thanks for the response Nick.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
If you recall Jim Jordan worked very hard to organize a West Coast Invasion and it ran for 2 years. I went to one and it was outstanding.

There's nothing preventing a member from organizing events locally and the bylaws provide for SAOCA to send funds to offset costs.

If you have an idea go ahead and send your proposal to the Board. Easy stuff.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
For starters I'm just looking to get out maybe do Paradise Cove in Malibu a canyon run or other local events. Most non sanctioned ones still go on .