• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent Photographic Competition.

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
I am very pleased to have today received the Alpine sales brochure as my prize in the Competition. Many thanks to Steve and all those involved and in particular to Elliot Barbour who very kindly donated the prizes. Tony.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I have the custom posters finished, I hope you like them guys.

I will mail you two high quality printing of your cars so that you can put one up in your garage and also frame one for your den/office. The 24 hour vintage race poster will be used as part of the membership package for 2011, just a quick little sample for everyone to see.

All the best,
Andrew

Attachments

• racing3.jpg
    racing3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 48

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Very cool. Thanks Andrew....

Hey Bill..... The car in the Le Mans poster look vaguely familiar? I love that one....:D

atallamcs

Donation Time
Posters?

Hi Andrew,

When should we expect to receive the posters?
Thanks

Bill

I have the custom posters finished, I hope you like them guys.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Bill,

Tom (our membership officer) is starting to put the donation packages together. He has started to ship them so I would think that people will start seeing their posters soon. Please know that there are a number of packages with different items included with respect to the type of donation received. All of this take a little time to organize and put together so please hang on.

We are also trying to source new windscreen stickers as the cost from our old supplier has risen sharply.

I would also like to thank everyone for their support as it allows us to grow our content, it provides everyone with a voice and a fantastic way to share the same passion.

Regards,
Andrew Masse