• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rear seat Hinges...

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Hi everybody,
When I find my Alpine has missing the Rear Seat Squab Panel (and more pieces)... But recently Albert send me that missing part... But now I'm realize that the Rear seat Hinges are missing... and I can't connect the panel whit car body... So please, Can anyone took some detailed photos of both hinges and send to my email? sunbeam@gonzalezlepe.cl Maybe here I can build those hinges...
Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards,
Pablo.

agmason54

Donation Time
Rear seat hinges.....

Pablo,
I assumed you had them since they are welded in....Do you want pictures or the real thing?
Albert

Sunbeam-Chile

Donation Time
Hi Friend...
Yes my mistake... I didn't see until I put the panel in my Alpine...
What Can I say... I'm novice in this matters...
But If you can send a detailed photos maybe I can build that pieces here... If I can't make a good ones... I'll need the real thing... but let me try with photos first...
Thanks,
Pablo.