• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

rear screen - early hardtop

ozzie alpine

Bronze Level Sponsor
I need a curved perspex rear screen to complete my early (S2) original hardtop.

My local "perspex supplier" can make me one, but they have stated that they will need to construct a mould and "blow a bubble" to achieve the compound curves. Expensive (unless any other aussie members need one made at the same time?). I was hoping that it could be done with simple curves, but they say not.

Can any aussie members help?
eg perhaps there is a supplier/mould elsewhere in Australia?

SS list one, but by the time it is packaged and shipped it'll be expensive...

thanks
Dave
Darwin

alpine_64

Donation Time
Dave,

IIRC the victorian club has a mould for the windows.. not sure if any are in stock, might be worth putting an ad in the state newsletters asking if anyone has.. or anyone needs. You might get one.. or get a group to make them.