• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rear Body Panels S-IV

bashby

Donation Time
I have a set (8) repair body panels for the rear that I purchased from Brian at Sunbeam Spares last fall. Have decided to not fix that particular car (too severe). I have the repair panels for the left and right side rear quarter panels. If you go to http://www.thesunbeamsparescompany.co.uk/ I have the area in front of the arch (ATBP 04), the arch (ATBP 06), the rear of the arch (ATBP 05) and the gas tank panels (the little un-named ones above ATBP 37). They are still in the box that they came over in.

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
Can you comment on the fit quality and shipping costs from this vendor. I'm mostly interested in sills for an SI so I guess I'm not that interested in what you are selling.

Thanks

Al

bashby

Donation Time
Fit quality and shipping

I cannot comment as to the fit quality as I have not used the panels (they at least look good). The shipping was prompt and quick (shipped on Monday at my door 2-days later).

bashby

Donation Time
S-IV panels available

I have the right side rear quarter repair panel ATBP05 ($150), the left and right front arch repair panel ATBP04 ($100 each), the left and right arch repair panel ATBP06 ($110 each) and the left and right "under gas tank panels" ($70 each). These prices are what I paid not including shipping from the UK.

caribbeantom

Donation Time
Rear panels and sills

I purchased a number of panels from Sunbeam Spares. The body shop said that the sills took quite a bit of work to make them fit. According to the shop, the lower rear quarter patch panels should have been contoured more and they had to do some additional work to make them fit properly. I can say that the sheet metal was thick and of good quality. This is all information that I am relaying from the people that did the install work. I am not an expert in panels and body work.