• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rally For The Ranch - Aug 1st - Columbus, OH

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I know some of you have helped with this event. I was contacted asking for Sunbeams. I don't know the details or what the criteria are, but please check out the website and/or contact Roy if interested. Maybe Bob can share some experiences...

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Roy Rushing <ramcgi@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Todd , Ken Ellis of your Columbus Chapter suggested I reach out to you. Ken was very helpful 4 years ago when we established our event. Our website , rallyfortheranch.org explains a lot about what we do. In the initial year we had Bob and Jeanie Webb's Harrington coupe and a few other concours level cars. If you could point me in the right direction for Central Ohio area cars I'd appreciate it. I can also be reached at rahalrahal@gmail.com or by phone at 614.323.4036 or at my home 614.889.5198. I am one of the volunteer founders of the event which is on 8/1 at Easton Towne Center in Columbus. Thanks for any help you can provide, Roy Rushing

Last edited: