• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Raleigh, NC

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
Anyone live in this area? I should have a job offer to relocate to this area by the end of the week and was curious as to how many members are in this area.

Sadly I will be moving too late to make this years Invasion but I hope to see some familar faces at Sunbeam events in this area including surrounding states.

Steven Kirk

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Come on down! we have a good Alpine and Tiger base here I live in Burlington just down the road (50miles) give me a call anytime. Welcome to NC:cool:

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
It will be great to have you here in the Carolinas Steve! We have a VERY active group of Sunbeam owners in the SE. Now you will be close to the Invasion next April and many other shows too. Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Welcome Steve and congrats on the new job. We look forward to having you in our group hee in the Carolinas. The Invasion will be in this area next spring! Several shows and gatherings before the end of the years too! Euro in Greenville SC is the weekend after this years Invasion. That is a wonderful show capped at 500 cars!!! Charleston SC has a nice show at the end of Oct. and Wilmington NC has a nice show in the fall.

Welcome again!

mferris

Donation Time
Hi Steven, Welcome - I'm a 20 year resident of Raleigh/Cary - it's a great area - although I'm new to the old car game, I've found some reasonable resources locally.

-Mike

NC.Dan

Donation Time
Steve

I (also) am a very recent Sunbeam (1963) owner ... and in the Raleigh city limits. Will be good to have another old-hand in the area for ME to lean on.
Hope it works out

Dan

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
it is offical i will start my new job in Raleigh on December 3rd. look forward to see all of you at next years car shows.

I may try to get both my Alpines to next years invasion.

steve

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Your going to freeze

After two of the hottest summers ever in Texas this winter in Raleigh is going to be terribly COLD for you, invest in a Parka now... Best Wishes for the new job and location!

Donna, from hotter then Hell Oklahoma!
;)

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
And yet another Sunbeam owner moves to the Carolinas! Now if we could get Jim S. to move here......... Welcome Steve. Eric

binford

Donation Time
New to NC too

Been down here for almost a year. Haven't seen another Alpine yet. Mine's attached to the trailer being hauled to night classes to be unfolded from roll over wreck over 40 years ago. Just a stripped tub with 14K miles on the odometer. Someday!