• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Race car in street clothing

atallamcs

Donation Time
Wheels

Thanks for the kind remarks. The blue Tiger sold, that one you did not see. The Harrington is for sale but only has tire kickers as it is expensive. It is not for everyone as we all know, it will most likely go to a collector with a vast and assorted collection. I am really not pressed to sell it, just testing the waters. I want to keep just the three Sunbeams--Gt Tiger, Race car and Harrington.
Bill

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi Bill, I just saw the article on your car in the Hagerty's summer mag. Thanks for showing the world how cool an Alpine can be.

(pg 18 Hagerty summer 2011 edition)