1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Questions about glass windows and ID plates

Discussion in 'Sunbeam Tiger' started by BruceV, Aug 1, 2020 at 2:30 PM.

1. BruceV

BruceV Silver Level Sponsor

I have some parts to sell. (I think) Please read the disclaimer below. I have a pair of glass door windows. There appear to be small chips in each. Do these have value. I am also unsure as to which side is which. If I was to guess I would say Window A is the left and Window B is is the right. I have included pictures of the chip in window A and window B.

I also have an "SAL" plate and serial number plate. Is it legal to sell these?

Disclaimer:

My son-in-law rebuilt Sunbeam Tigers and turned Alpines into to Tigers. He died unexpectedly. I have a large quantity of leftover parts, from doors, hoods and windows to motor mounts. I know very little about these parts. I have tried to be as accurate as possible but please look at the pictures If I have missed an area you are interested in please ask and I will take more. If I have made an error in the description let me know and I will fix it. plates.jpg window a chip.jpg Window B chip.jpg Window B chip.jpg Window B.jpg

Attached Files: