• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Questions about glass windows and ID plates

BruceV

Silver Level Sponsor
I have some parts to sell. (I think) Please read the disclaimer below. I have a pair of glass door windows. There appear to be small chips in each. Do these have value. I am also unsure as to which side is which. If I was to guess I would say Window A is the left and Window B is is the right. I have included pictures of the chip in window A and window B.

I also have an "SAL" plate and serial number plate. Is it legal to sell these?

Disclaimer:

My son-in-law rebuilt Sunbeam Tigers and turned Alpines into to Tigers. He died unexpectedly. I have a large quantity of leftover parts, from doors, hoods and windows to motor mounts. I know very little about these parts. I have tried to be as accurate as possible but please look at the pictures If I have missed an area you are interested in please ask and I will take more. If I have made an error in the description let me know and I will fix it. plates.jpg window a chip.jpg Window B chip.jpg Window B chip.jpg Window B.jpg

Attachments

• Window A.jpg
    Window A.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 3