• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Question for those using Mozilla

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Question from Bill Ashby:

"Once again I cannot log in continue to get booted back to the login
page. site is entered into Mozilla as safe and to allow cookies etc. Any
suggestions?"

I can't replicate what he's experiencing because I don't use Mozilla. For those who are, any suggestions for Bill?

Either respond to this thread or respond to him directly at billashby at msn dot com.

Thanks!

RootesRich

Donation Time
Scott,
I use Mozilla at home and have to log in every time I start a session with the website, but once logged in I'm ok. Having to log in every time hasn't bothered me, but let me play around with some settings this weekend and see if I can duplicate Bill's problem and come up with a solution.

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
He needs to get his username & password correct. If it sends him back to the login screen, hes not registered or he is not using the correct password & username.
You shouldn't need to login each time. The browser has a password manager built-in and logs in for you.

RootesRich

Donation Time
I think Jan is correct. Bill has been able to log into the site (the last time being Dec 2nd) and been able to post to the Forum.

I know the reasoning behind my login issue is because I have Mozilla set to not remember names and passwords once the internet session closed. I just haven't been bothered enough to switch it back.

bashby

Donation Time
User name and password

I had the User name and password correct, was still having trouble. Then reset password and all has been without issues since (for the past 6-months!).