• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Queen's English

greenbean

Donation Time
Does anyone know if Queen's English car meet will be rescheduled due to the rain this weekend in Los Angeles? I was really looking forward to this meet :(:(

greenbean

Donation Time
Well, I just went to the Queen's English website and it says "rain or shine" and will not be rescheduled --- maybe there will be a break in the storm;);)

greenbean

Donation Time
Well there was a break in the storm and at the last minute my wonderful wife said "get out of your church clothes, we're going to the car show in Van Nuys" --- Queen's English. It was about 55 degrees with the sun shining thru. I would say about a 100 cars on display with two Tigers and one Alger (Series V converted to a Tiger --- I think that is what thay are called:confused:), but not an Alpine in site. It was a good 45 minute walk and back in the car for a 1.5 hour drive home with a stop in Valencia @ In-and-Out Burgers ---- MMMMmmm, MMMmmm, MMMmm :D:D.