• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Queens English Car Meet.

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Sunday April 26th, Woodley Park, Van Nuys.
Finally going to make it down to this show. Was there a couple of years ago on a drizzly day, but not with my car. Looking forward to seeing a few of you out there possibly. Lets see, extra fuel, extra oil, brake fluid, AAA card. Folding chair and a morning personality. What else could I need?:D

Ashfried

Donation Time
I made it to the show last Sunday, and it was great. Since I am new to the alpine world it was fantastic to meet others. The Tiger Club was there and I am sorry I did not come and say hi, but the day flew by. Meeting alpine guys, checking out the other Brit cars, and bam the day was over. I need like 3 days at something like that.

Ash

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
It was good meeting you Ash. As you know the only thing that made it to the show were a batch of pictures and me. Sunny didn't make it out of the driveway before the clutch release started making lots of noise. Good News (Maybe) Noise has fixed itself (unlikely), but we're up and running anticipating a new clutch plate and new release bearing. Time and miles will tell.
Was a beautiful day for the show. Lots of Tigers, and 4 Alpines.
Looking forward to getting together with you and the other Alpine owners for a So. Cal coffee run soon.