• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Que es esto¿

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Funky pedal off an automatic ?

Attachments

• 1607100699703920727568354034591.jpg
    1607100699703920727568354034591.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 76

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Looks like someone has really "modified" that pedal for something special....

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
From the land of Calunicornia under the subheading there I fixed it... off to the bin

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I had three yellow parts cars, I guess this must have come back from the dead his a guy restored this parts car and pulled off a couple of parts.
It had a Pinto motor in it.
I guess he took it literally when I said don't throw anything away. I guess I should said don't throw anything away and don't bring anything back. As weirdness has it he has retained the Pinto beans motor and added an automatic transmission... Got to give the guy credit for building with what he has...

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I believe that you are wrong about the identity.

Take a careful look at the mount, the two holes, the spring return position and the two pedal adjustment holes designed into the arm.

It is applicale to our Alpines

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
It looks like some sort of manual choke. Parking brake like that would be cool on an Alpine, too. Any idea what exactly it is?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Looks as if someone wanted to have a manual clutch and decided upon a modified Alpine pedal hooked to a cable.

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
Looks as if someone wanted to have a manual clutch and decided upon a modified Alpine pedal hooked to a cable.

Hokay... thanks! You threw me off because I was guessing what it did, not what it was, and I thought I was missing something lol.. and then I look at my previous post.... English, Scott, English lol.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Maybe you'd better fish it out of the trash as it might be from one of Joses' early V6s. He used a cable clutch setup at least once and did not like the pedal feel.

Bill

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
It's definitely off the Pinto powered Alpine. . Its free for shipping and price of a six-pack