• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Private Messages Function Not Working

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
As noted by 65Beam in the Stock Alpine sub-forum, the Private Message function is not working.

You can address, compose and even preview a PM, but there does not seem to be a SEND button.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
By default in the software, the send button is the "Start a Conversation" button, which admittedly, is confusing. I've changed the phrase that feeds that button to "Send Message." Let me know if that solves your issue.

Last edited:

Barry

Diamond Level Sponsor
Greg,

Thanks for replying so quickly.

I sent a test PM to you and to myself. I received the PM; if you also receive it, then :).

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have found nothing wrong with the PM system! At first I thought there was something wrong, Then Greg pointed out it was just me not knowing or familiar with the "new" button to click:)

Greggers is spot on!!