• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Please provide your e-mail address when reporting Board issues.

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
I have seen a few e-mail's from members of the old site trying to log into the new site. Sorry for any issues.

First,
When you are coming over to the new forum site you will have to register again, there is no way for us to import the registration info.

Second,
After the registration information has been entered on the registration page, you will receive an auto response e-mail from the board with a link you must click on to activate your registration. With out following this link you will remain a guest and cannot login or post to the forum.
This is for security reasons to keep out the spamers.:rolleyes:

Third,
If in attempting to register and can not, please include your e-mail address so we can reply to you if you send the mail through our contacts link. several of the e-mail messages we received today left us with no way to contact the sender.

Thank you
Paul

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
OK, now we are in a new site and I want to put a picture on my signature. But I done know how to make it the right size, is there someone out there that can H E L P?
Cheers,
Alpine Bob

Hey, the old one is there, YEA!
alpinebob@cox.net

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Bob, there is a place in the user control pannel to edit signatures, in this area yoiu can up load photos to your signature. "User CP"

Paul

am99ey

Gold Level Sponsor
irfanview / manage avatar pic

Bob
I use the following small programm for picture manipulations ...
http://www.irfanview.com/
.. in fact it is a little genius, once you get to know it.
It is easy to use und widely spread around the world.
Let me know if i can help you.
Andy