• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Pics

lemansvk

Donation Time
Hi,

Not a problem realy so much as an absence of technical comptence - How do I include a pic in a message, and are there size limits to such things

Cheers, Vic

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Hi,

Not a problem realy so much as an absence of technical comptence - How do I include a pic in a message, and are there size limits to such things

Cheers, Vic

Vic
Use the insert photo button on the thread tool bar ( looks like this
insertimage.gif
). This feature will open an small window for you to go to a URL to select your photo from. In doing this you will have to have the photo up loaded some where on the net, I use Web shots but there are many others out there.

Another way to attach photos is to select the Paper clip attach Icon and select the photo format that you have. This will allow you to upload it from your computer. This feature also has file size limits shown to let you know what the restraints are.

Paul

JonPiz

Donation Time
I seem to be having trouble putting the little picture in the header bar. I have resized it as per instructions and made sure its the right format but it always says upload failed
2054323560086123092VvMLWh

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
I seem to be having trouble putting the little picture in the header bar. I have resized it as per instructions and made sure its the right format but it always says upload failed
2054323560086123092VvMLWh

Jon
Are you trying to place an avatar with your signature? If so, you should be able to do that in the user Control Panel. The Avatar up load is just under the signature area of the CP.

Paul

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
I do not have any experience with the Mac but try right clicking and see what other options there is to open the link, in the windows world there are several options.
I tried several of these this morning and the link works very well with all of them.

Paul

Tullamore

Donation Time
I do not have any experience with the Mac but try right clicking and see what other options there is to open the link, in the windows world there are several options.
I tried several of these this morning and the link works very well with all of them.

Paul

The thread I mentioned has a bar of thumbnails now instead of links and now it works fine.